At all given instance, I should be the one to win and be in First place.
- Rank 1 in school & college
- First to get through the interview
- First to get promotion, incentive
- First to get in through any crowded queue
- First to be recognized, praised, loved and applauded
- First to be held responsible in all of my life
- First one to Blame
- Win the Argument
In this very fast paced world, everybody says "First me" to their heart. It should be my son, my daughter who is winning the competition. They should get the first rank and stand as an exceptionally successful one. Some say that, I should be "First one" to be remebered in the other person's mind. But If the other one treats someone else to be their priority we cannot digest it. From our school days we were taught to win and rank one in every competition.
We are on the race with no time to turn back and look at who is coming where or whether they are hurt and dropped in-between. You turn, you will lose, You spare time for another person, Again you will lose badly. Either we can win the race and lose the people or we can win the people and lose the race.
If the game is between my son, daughter, wife and myself, I have the heart to lose and make them happy by giving them the joy of success. I am ready to lose only with my loved ones and I decide the loved ones for me. Others are considered as strangers and I have to win over them and need not bother about their happiness.
I draw the size of my family and loved ones circle. It is up to us to decide, Whether the whole world is my family or it is just the small family which I have is the whole world. The Bigger the family the more you will be willing to lose. The More the independent and individual we are, we just care about our desires, priorities and successes. We don't have time for others in our journey of life to success.
Is it possible for us to say that I would be first one to forgive, lose, and to embrace shame. Or do we say, No that's not right... "I am born to win and I Deserve it". Do I ever think Why should I be the first one in everything which I perform... ?
First - I (me) - Rest - Second - Third......FIRST.
“whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave” Mat 20:26,27
We are on the race with no time to turn back and look at who is coming where or whether they are hurt and dropped in-between. You turn, you will lose, You spare time for another person, Again you will lose badly. Either we can win the race and lose the people or we can win the people and lose the race.
If the game is between my son, daughter, wife and myself, I have the heart to lose and make them happy by giving them the joy of success. I am ready to lose only with my loved ones and I decide the loved ones for me. Others are considered as strangers and I have to win over them and need not bother about their happiness.
I draw the size of my family and loved ones circle. It is up to us to decide, Whether the whole world is my family or it is just the small family which I have is the whole world. The Bigger the family the more you will be willing to lose. The More the independent and individual we are, we just care about our desires, priorities and successes. We don't have time for others in our journey of life to success.
Is it possible for us to say that I would be first one to forgive, lose, and to embrace shame. Or do we say, No that's not right... "I am born to win and I Deserve it". Do I ever think Why should I be the first one in everything which I perform... ?
First - I (me) - Rest - Second - Third......FIRST.
“whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave” Mat 20:26,27
Submit your "self" and let God get glorified in all things you do. Keep God First in all you activities and let others share the rest. Your priorities design your character and you tend to please the highest one in order of priority at all times. Is Jesus there on our Priority list? If so, which place is given to Him? Remember anything other than one is called REST (second, third, etc.).
"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.
For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it" Luke 9:23,24
With this understanding, you will be the first one to pour out your life in the Cross for your loved ones. FIRST to follow Jesus...
"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.
For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it" Luke 9:23,24
With this understanding, you will be the first one to pour out your life in the Cross for your loved ones. FIRST to follow Jesus...
Comments
Post a Comment